Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sean Penn Is A Fucking Prick

Who made this guy the President of the P'alm D'or jury? Who in the hell is he to decide that if a film doesn't deal with political issues it doesn't stand a chance of winning the award?

Bear in mind the little arrogant fucktard has made this decision even regarding films he has not even seen yet. Even if he intends to give an equal and fair chance to films that have a conservative point of view-yeah, right, as if-it just goes to show that Sean Penn is a self-absorbed and obsessed little douchebag.

This is the kind of guy the world can do without, a guy to whom film and the media is a tool with which to brainwash the ignorant masses. Really, that's what it is about. If you think guys like Sean Penn want people to see two or more opposing and contradictory points of view objectively and make up their own minds, I hate to break it to you, but you are fucking delusional.

And to him, there should be no breaks from political film at all. There should always be a constant fucking point to the entertainment industry. Music, movies, and television without some symbolic or direct social or political meaning-preferably either blatant or subliminal propaganda-is vulgar and not worthy of anything above condescension.

God, these guys just piss me the fuck off. I have no sympathy whatsoever for Leo Penn over his problems with McCarthey. Somebody hurry up and blacklist Sean as well.

Better yet, make another Iron Man movie, tie the fucker down and make him watch it about fifty times. If he has a stroke halfway through it, just keep going, he might be faking.


7 comments:

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Cut the guy some slack. He hasn't put on a convincing performance since Fast Times at Ridgemont High, unless you count that movie they typecast him as a retard.

SecondComingOfBast said...

The retard comment was too obvious. Like you say, that's low-hanging fruit. I don't mind him being an actor with idiotic opinions, but now he's abusing a position of authority.

Anonymous said...

I have blog rolled you - in me famous links... why the lady with a snake ? - I mean no reason why not obviously...

SecondComingOfBast said...

Mutley-

That's a picture from the "Arn Jahn Art And Photography" link, which is on my sidebar under the heading "Graven Images". I just like the picture, and it fits with the concept of a "Pagan Tenmple".

Thanks for the link.

Anonymous said...

You are linked on my main blog mutleythedogsdayout.blogspot.com.

Oh I see about the naked lady - I shall have a look at that site as well... shall I survive I wonder?

SecondComingOfBast said...

I just linked you as well. Do you have any decent Goth sites I can link. I just went on that site, and it seems as though the link to the page I got the picture from-Satanic Sluts-is no longer active, though that might be a temporary thing.

Most of the links on that site aren't that good to tell you the truth. I just liked that picture so I thought I should link the page in return for using it. I sent an e-mail to the lady but never heard anything from her. I don't think she has updated in three years or more.

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.