Monday, March 14, 2011

Tyranny And Oppression-Sometimes, You Just Can't Beat It

 UPDATE-Just in case you might be inclined to put as good a face on the following post as possible, it's just come to my attention that Hamas has put out a statement about the massacre of the Israeli Fogel family of five, including three children, two of them boys, ages five and eleven, in addition to a four month old infant girl.

Actually, the put out two statement, one in English, the other in Arabic.

The one in English-"Harming children is not part of Hamas policy."

And the one in Arabic?

"a Palestinian mujahid was able to break into the usurper (settlement) of “Itamar” south of Nablus in the occupied (West) Bank, and stabbed five Zionist usurpers."

H/T The Jawa Report

Let me give you some advice. Don't ever come on this blog and try to justify this batch of scum with me, because any attempt to do so will be summarily deleted. I am now officially announcing a no-tolerance policy towards this filth unless of course I decide what you have to say is so obviously over-the-top it can be used to make you and your "cause" look even worse than it already does.

 (End of Update)
I've been struggling over this post, because its one of the most distasteful things I've ever dealth with. But I think I have to say something, if for no other reason than it offers a concise explanation as to why I haven't exactly been beating the drum in support of all the various Middle Eastern uprisings-in Tunisia, Egypt, Lybia, and Yemen, also in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, etc.
My true feelings go beyond the mere hope that our sources for Middle Eastern oil remains stable, although admitedly that is a big damn part of it. But there's more, much more, to it than that. Simply put, I don't trust these people, and neither should you.
And to put it bluntly, I'm going to have to have a hell of a lot better reason to support them than that it might make Barak Obama look bad. That to me is so incredibly naive, and cynical, as to be borderline pathological. I refuse to play such stupidly obvious games.
But if you have to have a specific reason why I feel the way I do, here's a few good reasons.
Family2
Family3
Cute kids, huh? Awwwww. How sweet-
4d7be6e40c775bf8
Not only were the two pictured above brutally murdered by Palestinian Arab Muslims, so was their little sister-a four month old infant. Their father was also murdered, along with his wife and the children's mother, the only one whose picture after the murder has not been released by the family. I don't even want to speculate why, though I have my ideas. All I know for a fact was that this Israeli family, the Fogel family, was murdered in cold blood.
The Palestinians of course had their own reactions to the news that this family was murdered inside their own homes by two of their own. They celebrated, passing out sweets in commemoration of the murder of this family of Israeli settlers.
610xpalestinianscelebrate
610x-1
610x
Hamas explains this as natural joy at the deaths of Israeli occuppers. I don't care what their excuses are, nor do I care that, technically, the current protesters in Yemen, Egypt, Lybia, etc., are not at fault. I do know they all support the Palestinians in their "struggle" for "freedom" from the "oppressive yoke of Israeli tyranny".
I also know they are all cut from the same cloth. If they get the "democracy" they claim they want, it will more likely than not turn into one vote for an Islamic government that will institute shariah law and rhen proclaim that as the people are now under the rule of Allah, no further "democracy" is necessary of adviseable.
And if you still need further reason as to why I don't give a shit about them.

Some peoples are cursed with tyranny and oppression. In many cases, they are cursed with the tyranny and oppression they deserve.