Monday, September 01, 2008

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Chaanges

Before I hit the sack, just a note to all those wanting to cuss me out for my sudden change of mind with this announcement of support for the Palin-McCain ticket not even a month after declaring neutrality. I might not be on line tomorrow nor most of Tuesday, and possibly not until Wednesday. If so, it is not due to my withering and cowering in the face of your heated onslaughts, nor will I be staring up at my ceiling in a daze at my latest Sarah Palin poster-not all that time anyway.

In fact, I am now in the process of transitioning over to broadband internet through my phone company, which is extra special cool due to the fact that now I can be on-line without tying up the phone. The ironic thing is, I won't have to be on-line as much as I am now, because it will take less time to do all the stuff I do. Of course, I might well do more.

Which means that, from that point on-yes, I too can post shitty little YouTube videos.

Until that time-

PALIN-McCAIN '08

13 comments:

Rufus said...

So you're not enjoying the Medea clips?

Seriously, enjoy the broadband- it's worth having.

Frank Partisan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frank Partisan said...

It doesn't surprise me that you support the POW and MILF ticket.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

It doesn't surprise me either.

Pagan Temple's got a libertarian streak in him something fierce, and it get no more libertarian than an Arizona-Alaska ticket.

SecondComingOfBast said...

Rufus-

I haven't been able to watch YouTube videos. When you're on dial-up, it's impossible. They will run for a few seconds, then stop, then wait a few seconds, then run again for three or four seconds, so that it takes you about twenty minutes at least to go through a three of four minute video.

Plus, anytime I'm on a site with YouTube clips, especially if there are a bunch of them, it slows me up.

Since I'm on broadband now. I sholdn't have that problem, as long as my speakers are all right. The last time I tried to listen to a CD I downloaded, I couldn't hear a thing. I think I might have messed something up.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you will be able to get youtube. Make sure that you check out Reverend Don Lewis and his "Magick TV" lessons.

SecondComingOfBast said...

Danielle-

I don't have external speakers, so until I can get some, or some headphones with a longer reach than what I got now, I'll pretty much be limited to listening to music. I might post some music videos every once in a great while.

I might do like a song of the month or something.

Anonymous said...

Well that sucks.

There's a popular one going all over right now of Palin asking in an interview what "exactly does the VP do every day".

SecondComingOfBast said...

I won't watch anti-Palin videos. I'm closed-minded when it comes to that.

PALIN-McCAIN '08

beakerkin said...

Wow typical low class commentary from
the cult of the war criminal Trotsky
and proponent of class genocide. Should we be surprised that a self righteous lunatic would venture into blatant sexism by calling an acting Gov a MILF.

Ren must think that being a slave to Marxist buffoonery grants him some dispensation for sexism, antisemitism and crimes against humanity.

SecondComingOfBast said...

Beak-

I guess I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed after all. I hate to admit it, but I don't even know WTF a MILF is.

Anonymous said...

Mother I'd Like to Fuck

SecondComingOfBast said...

Oh, okay, that's no big deal. Ren is probably just playing off something I said on Sonia Belle's blog about how the first female president or vice-president should be a woman that most red-blooded American males would like to fuck.

I was kidding, but on the other hand, that sure as hell wouldn't apply to Hillary, or most other female politicians.