Saturday, December 15, 2007

Bringing Best Wishes And Joy This Holiday Season

Some of you who have been reading the first draft of my novel, tentatively titled Radu-which I am now trying to publish every five days-may have long ago come to the conclusion “he’s just making this shit up as he goes.” Well, you would almost be right, especially at first. As the book progresses, however, I have noticed that it seems to have taken on a life of its own and gone in directions I never foresaw when I initially started writing it.

One conspiracy, involving an international sex-slave ring, has turned out to have, hidden unbeknownst within its ranks, an even more pernicious cabal-a conspiracy within a conspiracy. Of course, I won’t say here what that is, so this is just to inform you that it will be revealed in the up-coming Chapter 32, which will be published on Christmas Day, and will be at the top of the main page for the following three days. There will be two more chapters between now and then, but this one will be the one that finally reveals the nature of this hidden, inner conspiracy.

With that said I will say no more, except be here for Chapter 32, when Marlowe’s granddaddy Martin explains the true meaning of the season, as he tells “The Christmas Story” to a somewhat captive audience.