Saturday, July 08, 2006

Who Would Have Guessed

Now somebody has finally come out and verified the obvious, what I have known for fucking years now-tanning beds are dangerous. Yeah, it has something to do with the ultraviolet light, which seems, amazingly, can give you fucking skin cancer. Well, you could have knocked me over with a fucking feather.

Now that these finding have been released from a study conducted by doctors in Belgium, I wish I was still around some of the same people that used to look at me like I was a fucking idiot when I was telling them this shit TEN FUCKING YEARS AGO!!!!

And what kind of pussy wants to go to a tanning bed anyway, I thought the whole point of a tan was to look like a stud, or a sex siren, or some kind of shit like that, so-ooh, I guess that's it, you don't look so fucking sexy at first so you don't want nobody to see you until you are sufficiently brown, so you have to hide in a tanning booth. I get it.

Tanning booths have a real good game going. It's actually cheap to go for a series of visits. Where they stick it to you is selling you these fucking lotions, specialized scents and all, some of which are quite stimulating, I hear (no I haven't nor ever will try it). One small plastic container about three times thesize of a thimble will run you five dollars and more. A whole like 16 ounce bottle? Usually more than twenty.

Buy yourself a bottle of coppertone and go to the beach, idiots.