Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Blogroll: Newest Additions


Well, the mystery is solved. No wonder they keep her waiting in line as long as possible at her neighborhood Starbucks.

Now, she has a new blog, Star Kaats Biased Movie And Book Reviews, which you can access here. Or, drop by and visit her by way of the Blogroll, she is one of the newest additions. Just don't argue with her, you might get clawed.

Other new additions include “For Now, I Will Be A Toad”, “Bull Speaks, The”, “Miriams Medley”, and finally, “Moxie”, who is a conservative blogger that sometimes makes Ann Coulter look like Jane Fonda. Still, she’s an interesting blogger. “The Bull” is also a conservative, and a strong Second Amendment advocate, while Miriam may be recognized by regular commenters on my blog as “Sock Puppit”. She too has an interesting blog, which I recommend you check out. “For Now, I Wil Be A Toad” I haven’t quite figured out yet, but it’s a good blog.

Another recent edition is “Sacred Fems”, a production of "The Widows Son”, who is also responsible for “ Burning Taper, The”. If you are interested in Masonry (though “Burning Taper” has posts on other subjects as well), I recommend it heartily, and “Fems” also.

4 comments:

Meowkaat said...

Heh heh... purr. I must say, you have incredibly good taste in blogs, sir.

Aladdinslad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SecondComingOfBast said...

I was wondering if I would ever get a reaction out of you.

Meowkaat said...

I'm not used to such an abundance of posts from you- I was under the impression that you post them all on the weekend, so I haven't been over to check in a couple of days. Now I have to go catch up!