Saturday, November 27, 2010

Leopards-Maternal Instincts And Other Tales Of Love And Horror



This is a picture of a leopard that was recently trapped in India, but not for long. He escaped, and in the meantime injured seven of the villagers who had it trapped in a pit. When I saw the video on television, I knew I had to post it here, so off I went on a YouTube safari. I finally found it, but not before I found several others. They were so good, I posted all of them.

If you don't watch any of the other leopard videos I posted here, you gotta see this one!
Mama Leopard


Although on second thought, the following one might actually be my favorite.
"BOOYAH!"


The next one is more sad than scary
"Our Love Will Never Die"


An enraged leopard can really fuck you up.
"You fucking with ME?"


And here's the one I was looking for to start out with-the latest leopard video, from a little village in India.
"I'm A Leopard, BITCHES, What Are You?"


Unfortunately, this wasn't the best quality video, but it'll do. Fortunately, none of the villagers were killed. It had been killing livestock, and they had set a trap for it, a trap that almost got some of them killed. For all their trouble, the leopard escaped and went on its way. Hopefully, its natural fear of humans will keep it from returning.