Thursday, September 15, 2005

Fingers Through The Bars Please

I just recenty rediscovered series television after a relatively long hiatus. There have been a cople of regular exceptions, to be sure. 24 is a must watch, whenever it's on, and I can't wait fo rthe new season, eventhough I will have to do jut that, which is due in January. ANother one I like is Cold Case. But fo rht emost part, I tend to avoid series television like the plaque. Buthtere is a lot of things on this year that look compelling. One such show is Prison Break.

Prison Break follows the adventures of a couple of brothers. One has been set up to take the fall for the murder of the Vice-President's brother, by some energy consortium that seems to be headed by a vaquely presented mother and homemaker who bears an eerily suggestive similarity to Martha Stewart. The younger brother has set himself up to be sent to the same prison where his brother has been sent and will soon be executed, with the intention of breaking him out and hopefully going on from there to discover the truth behind the conspiracy and clear his brother's name. As for him, he simply went into a bank, pulled a gun, then dropped it when the poice came. Since then, he has made friends and enemies, including a black drug dealer who has given him the drugs necessary to make him appear diabetic, all to enable access to the one part of ther prison where he plans to make his escape.

The doctor at the hospital is a woman who seems to have fallen, or is starting to fall, inlove with him. One of the inmates wants in his pants too, or did before the inmates main squeezed was brutaly stabbed in a prison brawl. Now the inmate, who blames him for the attack, wants to kill him.

Yet another inmate was charged with trying to find out what he knows, and cut off his toe, and still failed. Now that inmate is an uneasy ally, after his children were taken into custody by his
superior. The hero doesn't know whether he can be trusted, and neither do we.

Finally, the brother due to be executed is being assisted on the outside by his wife, who as an attorney is working around the clock to learn the truth that has caused one reluctant witness to be murdered by a man who identifies himself as a Secret Service agent. And the clock is ticking.

Anyway, it's a good show, one worth a watch. It makes me appreciate the recent friendships I have established with certain female inamates of the city jail whom I have gotten to know during those perods of time they are on work release, while I am sitting under the big oak tree at the court house for a rest in the middle of my early morning walk routine. I always stop there for a cigarrette, and I have gotten to know a few of them slightly. I have been advised to be wary of them, as it happens. They are not allowed to converse with those on the outside, it seems.

Shit, I ain't really interested in them, I just like to shoot the shit with them. I sure as hell wouldn't want to get anything going long term with them. I figure they are in jail for a reason. On the other hand I have to wonder if they are allowed conjugal visits. If so, I would not be adverse to showing a little mercy on one of them in particular. More than likely though, the most they would allow is for me to visit them and talk to them through the glass. I haven't been to the jail, I might be wrong, knowing how fucking backwards this place is they probably still have open bars. If so, I guess I could be amenable to eating her pussy through the bars, or maybe she can just turn around and bend over. I would have to squat though. Probably the best bet would be for me to just finger fuck her through the bars.