Saturday, July 30, 2011

Democrats, The Left, And Their Tone Of Civility

Want to know why I don't give a fried fuck when Democrats are shot in front of Safeways in Arizona, and why I shed no tears when leftists are killed in Oslo? Are you curious as to why I don't express outrage at such wanton acts of violence, no regret or remorse? Do you wonder why I don't bend over backwards to encourage my friends on the right to try to adopt a more "civil tone" in some vain attempt to try to tap down on the potential for violence?

Welcome to the first fun installment of "Democrats, The Left, And Their Tone Of Civility.

Our first episode is brought to you by the blog Sister Toldjah, a conservative self-described Southern Belle who has kept a section of "fan mail" from her leftist admirers. Here's a taste-

Ok, here’s my harmless comment about that shrieking cunt and her little fan base of wingnuts.

I hope you all die of cancer. I hope some of it is skin cancer that starts at the tip of your nose and covers your face and leaves you writhing and moaning in pain until you expire in the soiled bed of a third world cancer ward. I hope your families are hit by a bus during your funerals and I hope that anyone who is angered or hurt by what I’ve just written catches HIV from a rapist. How’s that folks? Biting enough? Cutting? I hope so because aftet all of this misery is visited upon you (And I pray to Jesus it will) THEN I can bash you regardless of your ‘moral high ground’ just like ann!

Kneelb4zod! – 6/8/2006


That's just a representative sample. There's more here.

After that, you'd think the Sister would be ready to give it up, but she's still blogging and trudging along on Facebook and Twitter, so show her your support.

As for me, I will deal with these issues in my own way. Whenever I am at my computer and I read about leftists getting offed, I have found the perfect accompaniment to see me through the situation-

Man-Sized Kleenex Tissues-