Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Adventures In Parallel Time

I don't know when or how it happened, or how long it's been going on, but evidently at some point in time, I have managed to accidentally slip through some dimensional barrier into a parallel universe that is strangely like, and yet disturbingly unlike, the one from which I came. That being said, I ask my readers on this parallel version of The Pagan Temple to bear with me as I try to understand the implications of this article From The New York Post

Fearing for the lives of the 9/11 fiends, the German government will send a team of observers to the New York terror trials to make sure evidence by its agents doesn't lead to the death penalty.

Germany, which bans the death penalty, will have a team at the trial of admitted atrocity mastermind Khalid Sheik Mohammed (right) and four of his al Qaeda henchmen. The evidence gathered by German investigators could lead to death sentences.


See, in the dimension that I come from, it was the United States that won World War II, not the other way around. What does this all mean?

Well, evidently it means that in this parallel world, my grandma very possibly fucked a bunch of German soldiers and don't have nothing to show for it but an old pair of nylons. That's assuming of course she ate the chocolate bar.

I want to go home.