Sunday, July 22, 2007

Curses-Memed Again!

This is a meme from Tom over at Tao Of Masonry, but it’s one that I have no problem taking time to do, because it actually gives me an excuse to engage in a little shameless self-promotion. I am supposed to list my five favorite posts. That will actually be fairly easy to do. I will start from number five and work my way up to number one.

The Last Days of Sodom And Gomorrah is actually a two parter, so I include it’s companion piece along with it as two posts in one. It’s my blog, so yes I can do that, to hell with the rules. I will put it (them) at number 5.

Me And Debra LaFave comes in at number 4.

Too Much Of A Good Thing is next on the ascending list, which I finally got around for editing a while back. I was in a big hurry when I wrote and posted that quite a while ago, but it is still one of my all-time favorites. Here it is at number 3.

A Teenage Sexual Fantasy has to be up there in the top five, and I put it at number 2.

Finally, my all time favorite post, of all time, and one which I doubt I will ever surpass, coming in waaaaaay ahead of the rest of the pack at Numero Uno is:

MASCOT MADNESS

I deserve an award for that one. It’s funny, and to many it will be infuriating. What the hell more could you ask for? Read it. Memorize it. Disseminate it to all your family and friends. Meditate on it. Make burnt offerings unto it.

Just read the damned thing.

Oh, and consider yourself tagged.