Friday, January 26, 2007

The TRUE Church Of The Sub-Genius



I have no idea if a certain rumor pertaining to Tom Cruise is true or not, I know I have as of yet been unable to obtain any real verification of it, even though I have even looked on the Scientology Website. No luck there. On the other hand, even if it is true that one school of thought among Scientologists is that Tom Cruise is a Messiah figure, it would be logical to assume they would not be so eager to publicize such a belief. Even if they do wholeheartedly believe that one day in the not too distant future, Tom Cruise will be worshiped pretty much in the same way Jesus Christ is. Yet, this is apparently the view of no less a figure in the Scientology movement than leader David Miscavige.

Unfortunately, I have as yet received no true certification of this rumor, but it stands to reason, and there have been intimations that it is all but true to a good many of the religions adherents, such as can be found here.

Therefore, what we might well have here is the future trinity of Scientology of L. Ron Hubbard, Tom Cruise-and Katie Holmes.

I guess I should really be concerned about my own spiritual well being. After all, if Tom Cruise is the next Jesus Christ, would that not make Katie Holmes at least the next Mary Magdalene?














Does that not make my secret fantasies about her tantamount to heresy?








As I type this, I can feel the heat burning from somewhere deep down inside.







Excuse me.

6 comments:

sonia said...

Nice pix of Katie Holmes. Soon, you will see an even nicer pic of Katie when I will get around to post the Top 10 Films of 2000.

I linked to this post here on my blog

SecondComingOfBast said...

Thanks, Sonia. I might get around to doing a top ten most beautiful women post. Katie will be right at the top if I do, to me she makes Angelina Jolie look like a hag. Damn that Tom Cruise.

Tom Accuosti said...

Yeah, she's cute and all. But damn, she's with Tom Cruise, so it makes me have doubts about her intellectual capacity.

Sorry, PT, but smart chicks are much sexier than walking mannequins.

Tom Accuosti
The Tao of Masonry

SecondComingOfBast said...

Tom-who knows what she sees in Cruise, really? I can't see it myself, but maybe she sees something there that we don't, just like I see something in her that you don't. Who's to say? I just think there's something bewitching about her that few women have.

I used to think that Cruise had her under his thumb, and brainwashed with the whole Scientology thing,or maybe she's just using him because he's such a top draw at the box office, one of the most successful leading man actors of our time.

But really, maybe she is the one that has him wrapped. It sure as hell wouldn't surprise me, in fact, it makes a lot of sense.

SecondComingOfBast said...

By the way, I tried to enter a site that had some nude photos of her, but it turned out to be a pay only site, damn it.

SecondComingOfBast said...

Danielle-They can thank Cruise for that. He is their most visible spokesman, and he showed them to be the intolerant asses that they pretty much are. It's one thing to preach against the practice of psychiatry and the dangers of psychiatric drugs. It's something else again to belittle those who don't agree with that view, as Cruise did to Shields, and in a sense anybody else that doesn't subscribe to that view. Tolerance is a two way street, there are adherents of pretty much ALL religions that need to understand that. If you want it, you'd better give it. GIGO

Of course I should add that Cruise doesn't necessarily speak for all Scientologists, but how many of them have you heard denounce Cruise's antics? That's the whole key.