Saturday, December 17, 2005

Metal Radio

I thought I would share this link, for now I will just keep it here. But be sure and check it out, and let me know what you think of it, if you are a metal fan, that is, of course. At a later date, I will put it in the Links Field. I intend to update the Links Field at a later date, and I would in the meantime request that if any of you have noticed a problem with any links I have currently put up, to let me know. I am becomming a regular Howard Hughes when it comes to concerns about viruses, spam, and now, spy software, and I don't want to inadverdantly be the cause of any problems.

Also, when I add new links, I want them to be something that would be of interest, and yet be something that would pretty much be something you wouldn't ordinarily think about. Fro example, it wouldn't make much sense to put a link up for the New York Times, or somehting else similarly well known, as anybody that would be interested would know how to find those sites to begin with.

Whereas something like this new link I just discovered for metal radio, which was provided by a fellow member of a Yahoo e-mail Group, might escape notice if it wasn't provided. I am proof of that. I am a fan of heavy metal, though I am of an age group that ordinarily wouldn't be considered a member of that audience (and that's the closest anybody is going to get to me telling them my age), and yet I would not have thought about it had this person not turned our group onto it.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the link, which is in the post title.