Thursday, August 18, 2005

Vacation Aruba-Treausure Hunt

After two weeks of trudging through a local Aruban landfill, people engaged in the search for the remains of missing Alabama student Natalie Holloway have finally received a donation from an anonymous source that will enable them to continue their search for another week, with money and much needed equipment, but with evidently no help from the Aruban government. They were at least account awaiting permission to continue. They have also had no luck in receiving permission to search the property of Paulus Van Der Sloot (father of main suspect Joran van Der Sloot), in particular a well on his property.

What does this mean? I think, quite frankly, they are holding off in aiding or encouraging these searches, not because they are afraid the body is there, but precisely because they know it is not, and so want to encourage them to waste as much time as possible at these locations.

I will reitierate, Natalie Holloway was probably dumped right out in the open, in a heavily wooded area, possibly off a hillside road into a dense patch of woods, and left to rot, left to the ravages of the hot Aruban temperatures, the rains, the sun, the wind, and animal predation. By now I doubt there is anything whatsoever left of her, maybe a few scatterred bones, if that.

As for Joran and the Kalpoe Brothers,they can interrogate them from now on, the fact is, they probalby don't have the slightest idea where the body was disposed of, or possibly even how. This was probably intentional.
They were certainly respoinsible for the girls demise, however. And they will probably get away with it.

I feel sorry for the girls mother, Beth Holloway Twitty, who has recently been joined by her own mother, to keep her company during her long and valiant vigil. But I am very much afraid that, while this will certainly bolster her temporarily, it will prove to be of limited value. I am afraid it is very much over and done with. I think that, deep down, she knows it too.

I wish I could get in contact with somebody that I could be certain would listen to this theory. And consider it. There might be appropriate places to look that might fit my descriptions, and they should be considered. Not that I couldn't be wrong, nor would I advise to stop looking at those places now designated. I'm not one of these phoney psychics who might say,"she's near a body of water" (yeah, brilliant), in fact I don't consider myself psychic in the ordinarily accepted definition ofthe word. I do, however, consider myself skillful at reading Tarot Cards, and I stick by the reading that I described in an earlier post. The death was probably accidental. But that is cold comfort to a woman who has lost one of the few things she probably loved more than life itself.