Friday, May 06, 2011

Aubrey Plaza-Pregnant With My Child?

My personal goal for NATIONAL OFFEND A FEMINIST WEEK for Friday, May 6th, 2011 is to be a responsible baby daddy. It's not going to be easy, but I have to do the right thing. The responsible thing. I have managed somehow to impregnate not just any woman, but Aubrey Plaza, star of the NBC sitcom Parks And Recreation. I met her in a bar here in Kentucky a few weeks back and took her to a motel room. After a night of wild sex, she left the following morning while I was barely half awake. I was so hungover I stumbled around for half a day trying to pull myself together, but didn't really give it much thought otherwise, until I watched P&R last night. Sure enough, she looks pregnant to me. She has that glow.

Now of course, I don't KNOW that she is pregnant, and if she is, I don't KNOW the child is mine, but if that turns out to be the case, I owe it to the child, to me, and to Aubrey, to marry the woman and be a good baby daddy. I will not run, hide, obfuscate, deny, and I will not support any ideas of aborting the child.

I didn't even recognize Aubrey when she first come in the bar. Like most celebrities, she evidently tends to disguise her appearance while out in public. Suffice it to say, when I first saw her, she looked something like this-


But after I was there for a while, I started noticing something strange about her. One beer followed another, and as I relaxed I began to see through Aubrey's clever disguise. By closing time, and my fifteenth can of Bud, she had evidently dropped all pretenses, as I sat gazing at the smiling face of Aubrey Plaza-


So as you can tell, my options are limited. I will, I must, do the right thing by her. Its just a good thing I had a lot of beer that night, otherwise I would never have known who she was. A great big thank you to Budweiser. And to those other beer brands which do their part to keep us acting honest and responsibly, as seen in the following Tuborg commercial, reproduced in yet another video I discovered courtesy of the depraved mind of Stanley Kowalski.