Thursday, March 02, 2006

Example Note 2-Performancing

This is an example of a normal text note

I was going to delete this test, as I didn't actually mean to post this. I was more or less testing a new extension from Firefox, one called Peformancing. It is a Blog editor, and I would recommend it, except for one little problem. First, the positive aspects.

It saves you a lot of time Blogging in the sense of time it takes to post to your blogs. In fact, you don't have to leave your home page with this handy little extension, you can stay right there, or whatever web-site you happen to be on at the time, and post away. That can be real nice if you are on a web-site and see something that puts you in Blogging mode. Just post to your blog while you are there at the site, immediatley. Comes with a lot of nice features, like del.icio.us and technorati links. You can even add an image url.

Unfortunately, and it might just be a coincidence, but the time it took me to get from my blog to this editor page was excruciatingly slow. My computer screen now knows I consider it a motherfucker, without a doubt, because believe me, it heard me-it had to.

Is this because of the extension? Who knows? If it slows things down to that extent, though, I'll have to ditch the extension, which is a shame, because this is a really nice extension. otherwise, or would be. Just have to see how things go from here on out.