Friday, March 10, 2006

The Best Page In The Universe?


Well, it damned sure is if you are looking for a place where, sooner of later, you just have to feel insulted. I am talking about the website of the same name, written by a man that goes by the name of Maddox. The URL is

http://maddox.xmission.com/ (The link is supplied in the title of this post)

And it's well worth checking out. For one thing, it's funny as hell, This guy has been going since 1998, and seems intent on insulting every livng person on the face of the earth. He even has a page, a couple of them really, devoted to a critique of children's "art". You know, those generally terrible drawings little kids the world over do that we are all suppossed to outwardly pretend to admire and appreciate for the sake of their self-esteem.

He pulls no punches in his rants, for example as pertains to his hatred of various people-for example, Cameron Diaz. I have to wonder how serious he is, frankly I think he would knock me to the floor to beat me into the sack with her, so maybe a lot of this is frustration speaking. On the other hand, maybe not.

The amazing thing is, more than 4000 blogs have linked to his site, despite the fact that he obviously hates-yes, bloggers. The word blog, and all its variants, he counts as something he would support genocide of if they were people.

He hates Trekkies. He hates environmentalists. This guy hates everything, at least everything he puts on his website, it seems. So why should I promote him? Well, because he says a lot of things that I wish sometimes I had the guts to say, about different matters. Unfortunately, I have lately gotten into the habit of pulling my punches somewhat, in order to keep from ending up on the accurrsed "Flagged" list.

I want to thank Maddox for awakening me from this nonsensical reserve, which is a drain of energy and counterproductive. Why the hell blog if you can't be yourself? So-thank you Maddox.

I have restrained myself from e-mailing his site, though, to thank him personally, though maybe I should. Yet, he only prints hate mail, which he has a whole section devoted to, in which he individually, after displaying the e-mail from outraged viewers, picks it and the sender apart, in usually hilarious fashion.

Check him out, and prepare to be offended. Hell, it wil probably be good for you. Prepare to laugh as well, as I'm certain there will be some tidbits on this site that will make you say, "damn, that's just what I've been wanting to say".

And that, after all,is what makes this website so damned good. It's not what he says-it's the way he says it.

3 comments:

SecondComingOfBast said...

Yeah, he's funny as hell. Sorry about all the crap, I had to make it like that to prevent spam, otherwise you have a bunch of these motherfucking morons that are actually stupid enough to believe they can pester the living shit out of people by spamming their sites, and make money out of it. On top of that some of them put crap on the comments page that take up more space than some of my longer posts- and I have done some pretty long posts. So therefore, comment verification is an unfortunate necessity to keep the site free of their clutter. Glad you took the time to visit, though, and to comment.

Anonymous said...

LOL- that website is priceless! LOVED it.... the "pedosmile" hahahaaa

SecondComingOfBast said...

Yeah, I hear you, the only bad thing about that site is he doesn't update as much as I would like. He strikes me asthe kind of guy that when he posts he sits laughing at his computer screen the whole time at the thought of who he is about to piss off.