Saturday, July 23, 2005

On The Road Again Soon

The last few days have been hectic, what with all the time I've had to spend into making arrangements to get this new car, the lack of which has been a real drag. On the other hand, being without one was making me realize how badly out of shape I've gotten, so I plan to continue walking whenever I can. But it sure will be nice to have a vehicle back for those occassions when you really shouldn't have to do without one. It's a drag having to depend on neighbors and relatives to take you shopping, etc.

On a somewhat related note, I'm going to have to make a real concerted effort to really make myself work on my novel about thge Ku Klux Klan. By the time I get around to finishing the thing, they'll be taking black members. Well, I doubt they'll advance that much, but still. Unfortunately, that means I'm going to have to hold to my schedule of up-dating my Blog on a once a week basis. So, after today, I'm going to this Blog probably on a Thursday. That way, it will be availiable for people to read over the weekend, by the time the weekend starts. Plus, there won't be that much difference, there will still be roughly the same amount of Blog items over a weeks period. The only difference is, they'll all be there in one days time, as oppossed to one or two or three every so many days. Actually, when you stoip to think about it, that will make it more worth a persons time to log onto the site, as there will be more to read at one time. Hopefully, I will be able to make it worth the wait. Plus, I wouldn't be adverse to bending the rules to allow for a special update on a Friday or a Saturday, on those cases where newsmakers try that tired old tactic of releasing important and controversial news items and information over the weekend, thinking that people are too dense to notice it.

Until the next time, have a good weekend, a good up and coming week, and hope to have something of interest for you by next Thursday. In the meantime, keep an eye out for those nasty spell trolls.