Monday, July 12, 2010

World Cup Follies

When I learned a friend of mine was going to attend the World Cup, I knew I might hit the mother-lode, since everybody that was anybody was going to be there. As fate would have it, my friend Mohammed Shahiri, who used to blog quite some time back at Aladdinslad, was lucky enough to get a place in proximity to two of the most recognizable faces to attend the South African event.

Although he was shocked at what transpired, he was good enough to relay the information to me. One should not be too surprised at what I will soon relate.

After all, Mick Jagger has a mouth that practically begs, "Please let me suck your dick." Whereas former President Bill Clinton has a libido that practically begs, "Please suck my dick."

So then it stands to reason that, when these two get together, you know that nothing but hi-jinks could possibly ensue.

And so, without further ado, I present to you the basic transcription of what was said at the time the various following pictures were taken.

As we shall see, Mick was initially reluctant. But, Bill was insistent. And determined.



"Oh come on Mick, you can do it. We've got enough cover down here no one will see it."

Naturally, though, Mick had concerns. After all, forewarned is forearmed.



"Okay Bill, but before I go through with this I have to ask you-is it bigger than this?"

Unfortunately, no matter how many times you go through something, there are some things that are just impossible to prepare for.



"Damn Bill that tasted like rotten death. You need vitamins mate."

But, as it turns out, all was not as it seemed, and Bill wasn't quite as clever as he thought he was. There are always those ready to exploit your weaknesses. But, we suppose Bill will make the best of what might otherwise be a, let us say, embarrassing situation. Because, no sooner had Mick taken his leave than-



"Damn, all right Wolf, Katie, I'll keep you two in the loop whenever something goes down, I promise. Damn that fucking Mick."

Even though Mick seems to have helped set Bill up after all, I'm sure he will make it up to Bill someway. Maybe he'll sing Tumbling Dice at Chelsea's wedding.