Monday, February 02, 2009

Validation-A Comedy Film Short

Here is a little short film I thought was somewhat in keeping with the spirit of the Imbolc season and with the theme of my series of posts in celebration of the Sabbat. It's about not losing hope, about holding on to the joys in life, and how those who know how to do that can find themselves an inspiration to others in an infectious way.

Some of you might recognize T J Thine, the star of this film, from his work on the Fox series Bones.

Of course, I wouldn't be me if I didn't point out that there is one slight flaw with the premise of this film, or to be more accurate, with how it is resolved. There is a contradiction. Without going any further I'll make up for my wet blanket perfectionism by making a game out of it. See if you can spot the contradiction I'm referring to which is the one flaw in this film. Failing that, just enjoy.