Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hey, Felicity Huffman, Strike On This Dick


UGLY BEEYATCHH!!


The truth is out there-Duchovny, you're a dick. Bad news, Williams-you, nobody cares about.


Look at the fool in the ball jersey, yeah he wants a "pizza" that. So what does she bring? Dominoes, the cheap slut.


Hey, Hunter-bad news, bitch. Time for another face-lift.


Eva Longoria, Marcia Cross, and Nicolette Sheridan conspire to FUCK UP MY SUNDAYS!!!


Pose and smile for those cameras, cunt. Fuck you, I don't think I'm going to give your name.

The Fat Guy got it dead on right here:

"Who could tell the difference? All they do is re-makes and comic book rip-offs."

I was all for the writer's strike before I turned against it, and I pretty much turned against it when the actors all decided to join in solidarity with the striking writers and ruin my fucking television viewing, which totals an average of one hour a night. Here's how it pretty much breaks down.

Sunday-Desperate Housewives
Monday-Prison Break
Tuesday-House
Wednesday-Life
Thursday-The Office
Friday-Friday Night Lights
Saturday-Not a motherfucking thing.

I also watch, from time to time-My Name Is Earl, 30 Rock, and Boston Legal. It depends on what else I'm doing or need to be doing at the time.

In the case of Boston Legal, it depends on if I can even remember it's own. If I do, I watch it, but for some odd reason, I rarely remember it.

My Name Is Earl has gone from fucking hilarious the first year, to pretty funny the second year, to outright fucking stupid this year.

30 Rock is usually pretty good, but I'm usually doing something else at the time, which I make sure I finish up by the time the Office comes on. If I'm not finished, I put it off for the next thirty minutes.

Other than these shows, and 24, which of course is not currently on the schedule, there is nothing, absolutely nothing, on television that's worth my time. Yes, this includes Heroes, Lost, ER, Grey's Anatomy, and the fucking constant barrages of CSI and Law And Order franchises. Not interested.

I will say this, though, that as long as their demands are not too fucking unreasonable, the writers should be paid fairly for their work, including for the downloads and DVD sales that seem to be the major sticking point. Pony up and pay them.

Then, do something different. Make all of them actually earn their fucking money for once. No more of this ripping shit off "screaming from today's headlines" and calling it original, for example.

Thanks for the photos to The London Daily Mail