Friday, November 25, 2005

Predictions-For December 3rd (And Beyond)

Anybody that is a regular reader of this blog may or may not at least vaquely remember a past post in which I outlined a psychic experiment involving attunning with the retrograde movements of the planet Mercury. For those who need a reminder, and who might have the slightest interest, you will see that a link has been provided in the title, just click on the title of this post and it will take you to the pertinent past post in question.

Unfortunatley, my little experiment this time around didn't yield much in the way of results, though there was one little vision I found most disconcerting, which I had at more or less the time I was suppossed to receive a vision.

In this vision, if it turns out to be actually a prophetical one, then on the 3rd of December of this year, a man will feed his wife to his exotic pet-a huge snake, either a boa constrictor or a python.

Is this a symbolic image, or a literal one? Well, there was a great deal of symbolism in the vision to be sure, in fact, the event seemed to be taking place inside my home, though it didn't seem to involve me. My house may therefore have simply been a way of anchoring my dream mind to a point of reference. The man and wife was no one I seemed to know, and I do not own a snake.

Of course, if this is to be a literal event, it needs no comment as to how bizzarre this would be. I can imagine few things more horrible than to be squeezed and then swallowed, especially if still alive, by a boa constrictor. Yet, this seems to be the prediction, that this will ccur, somewhere, to someone, and that it will be intentionally allowed to hapen to a woman due to the machinations of her husband. Hell of a way to dispose of a body, to be sure. Probably little if any blood, and no trace of a body, unless somebody thinks of the obvious recourse of cutting open the snake. On the other hand, by the time he gets around to reporting the woman to be missing, the woman could be completely digested and all DNA evidience of her existence likewise digestd and transformed into something totally unrecognizable.

If this is to be a symbolic event, then I need hardly comment, I would imagine, as to the obvious phallic symbolism inherent in the image of the snake. But what does it mean? A man will sacrifice the welfare of his marriage, his wife, to his own voracous sexual appetities? Well, I am not married, so if it has anything to do with me, it must be in regards to a friend or a family member.

Or it could be a prediction that I might become involved with somebody, sexually, and it will get out of hand, and grow to the point of-well, never mind. Put it this way, I do have a voracous sexual appetitie, and I also love to eat.

5 comments:

Cincy Diva said...

For some reason, when I first read your vision, Bush came to mind. I have next to no interest in politics so not sure why. I will be scanning the news on the 3rd!

SecondComingOfBast said...

I'm surprised you was able to read it at all, as gabled as it was, which I just realized. But I edited it just now, only it should take a while fo rthe editing to show.

I'm guessing that since I do a lot of political posts this might have influenced your interpretation. But actually the vision didn't seem to hold any political connotations.

It actually seemed quite mythical, and it might have been something personal to me. On the other hand, if we hear on the third, or hear afterwards that on the third, a man did indeed feed his wife to a giant reptile, or this accidentally transpired, then we'll know.

And I'll know I might want to start figuring out a way to make some money from this. LOL

Anonymous said...

I think it means that you are gonna get a new car.

Cincy Diva said...

Of course, it could be a self fulfilling prophecy. Some man just happens on your blog and he surfs the internet looking for ways to get rid of his shrewish wife...

SecondComingOfBast said...

Between a new car and a shrewish wife, I would have to hold out hopes for a new car, although I would not be adverse to a new car that came with a shrewish wife. Maybe with me she would not be so shrewish.