Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mabon-What Mabon?

Well, another late series of posts for the Sabbats, but they do keep me hopping, and this one is no exception. Especially since I've taken it on myself to engage in a number of household chores that I've been putting off for far too long-like painting the house, among other things. Bedroom walls, check. Living room walls, check. Then I got the ceilings, doors, door frames, and baseboards to contend with. Then I can feel like I'm about half way done with everything I want to do.

The whole point being, I want this shit out of the way so I can have the time to devote to working on my novel. Make that novels. I have a different idea every day it seems. I still haven't gotten around to doing the rewrite for Radu, the first draft of which I published on this blog some time ago. What thought I give to it now is mainly concerning who will play the lead roles if it is ever made into a feature film of a Showtime or HBO miniseries.

I've settled so far on either Katie Holmes or Thora Birch to play the lead female role, but I'm stumped on the others.

But soon I shall face up to my coming long winter of discontent by actually getting around to hopefully finishing the damn thing first, once I can manage the time without having to worry about spring cleaning being such a bitch.

Anyway, Happy belated Mabon.