Wednesday, June 18, 2008

But Ugly Goes Straight To The Bone

I find a good many areas of agreement with this article from the Christian Science Monitor. In fact, I've been sick for a good long time of hearing about how I should appreciate certain actresses because of their supposedly overwhelming beauty. In fact, it has the opposite affect on me from the original intent. I find myself not so subconsciously looking for their flaws. Some examples of this would be J-Lo. I got so sick of hearing about that bitch, every time I hear her name mentioned, my mind runs to Jello and I immediately think all right, what's so fucking sexy about that? Instead of seeing her as a sexy woman, I think about how goofy her fucking idiot nickname makes her sound, and I start to actually see her in that context.

Without going into a long list of obvious examples, and for that matter not so obvious ones, when I see certain actresses, the first thing I think of is, "okay, how bad does their fucking pussies stink after they've been fucked for about the thousandth fucking time in a year?

There's one bitch, she used to play Ally MacBeal and now she's on Brothers And Sisters and she's married to Harrison Ford. Give me a minute and I'll try to think of her name, as of this second all I can think of is "what's so fucking hot about that goddamnned anorexic bitch?" Take a good look at this ho, her lower left lip dangles like she's had a stroke. Is she sexy? Okay, if you fucking say so.

Then there's another woman whose name I won't mention who is supposed to be drop dead gorgeous. I would run from the bitch if she got to within arms reach of me. She looks like Satan jacked off and shot a wad of steaming, shit-stinking cum out of his dick, formed it into the shape of a woman, and said, "and men shalt call thee beautiful."

I could go on and on, but you get the point.

The whole point of the article is that Hollywood actors and actresses are chosen more for their looks than they are for actual talent. I guess the feeling is they'll grow into it. Not that beautiful women or handsome men can't be talented, of course, but if they aren't sexy or "hot", they don't have a shot, it seems-not in today's market.

It affects all areas of popular culture, including even music. Now there's a bunch of brothers who are taking the music scene by storm, not because they are good, because they are "cute". If they weren't you would never hear the little turds names mentioned, but since they are, suddenly they're "the new Beatles"? Give me a fucking break.

Me, I'm fucking sick of it. Of course, it will never change, because it's promoted by people who make a profit out of promoting various fashion trends and diet fads, and like the sheep they are, people swallow the schpiel hook, line, and sinker.

And what's so fucking sexy about those goody fucking twins anyway? Damn, I can't think of their names either. Okay, the Olsen twins, it just occurred to me.

Yeah, guys, they've been legal for a few years now, whoop de doo. Hell, if those two weren't famous they'd be seen as just another couple of skinny crack hos and nobody would give a shit if they were legal or not.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious.
Are you drunk?
Did you see the picture of the olson twins where one totally looks like hunch back of notre dame?

SecondComingOfBast said...

HaHaHaHa I wondered if somebody would think that. I actually felt drunk while I was typing that, but no, I just ran across that Christian Science Monitor article I linked to while looking for something else and wrote it off the cuff.

No, I never saw the picture you're talking about, but I never could understand what the big deal was about them.

Anonymous said...

Good- I just emailed it to you.