Friday, February 01, 2008

Dump McCain Blogroll


After giving it some thought, I decided I'm going to go ahead and join the new Dump McCain Blogroll started by Lemuel Calhoun of Hillbilly White Trash
Well, until after the Republican convention that is. If he gets the nomination, whether I stay on it or not depends on who the Democrats nominate. If they nominate Hillary, I might stay on it. If they nominate Obama, maybe not. This is based on the mounting disgust I feel at the recent endorsement of Obama by Senator Ted Kennedy, a personage I have come to despise over the last few years.

The fact that Kennedy has endorsed Obama speaks volumes as to what kind of person Kennedy assumes Obama to be, and more importantly, suggests-hell, shouts-that Kennedy assumes Obama would be much easier to control than Hillary Clinton.

Not that I am happy at the prospect of a Hillary presidency either. I am seriously thinking of writing in Lou Dobbs.

Anyway, the Dump McCain Blogroll should be on the sidebar here in a day or two. I just have to acquire the code from Lem, after which I am going to put it under a heading that will make it consistent with the overall theme of this blog's sidebar. So, look for a heading something along the lines of "Demonic Entities".

That would pretty much describe not only McCain, but the entire slate of this years candidates, as far as I'm concerned.

12 comments:

Lemuel Calhoon said...

I had not considered that Kennedy might think that Obama was subject to control. My assumption was that the Kennedy family wanted to knock off the Clinton family as the Democrat Party's #1 dynastic power family.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

I haven't figured out how I'm going to put the Dump McCain Blogroll on my blog (I have twang shui considerations to attend to), but it will be up somehow. Probably under the Queen of Diamonds card.

I'm going to be anti-McCain regardless of who the Crips nominate. I'm an Alan Keyes write-in voter at this point.

President McCain or President Talking Point, the next four years are going to be fun to deconstruct in real time.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Lemuel Calhoon,

When Missouri voters elected a dead governor to the Senate, his wife was appointed in his stead and she too became a Kennedy puppet.

I think all freshman Democrat Senators have to go through a hazing ritual where they spend two years with Ted Kennedy's arm up their ass.

SecondComingOfBast said...

Lem-

That's a point too, but if Kennedy could control the Clintons, that wouldn't be so much of an issue. You can bet there was some behind the scenes agreements as to what programs and policies Obama would promote if he becomes President.

If Obama wins, then he will owe Kennedy big time, and Kennedy will expect to collect.

Beamish-I might write-in Lou Dobbs. I haven't heard a word out of his mouth I disagree with, with the exception of saying Americans shouldn't celebrate Saint Patrick's Day.

Hellena said...

You know I never thought of it like that. I guess its because my mind is to focused on getting a drastic change in the White House. Its clouding my judgement. I could vote for someone ten times worse.
Off for more research then :)

But I have this nagging feeling that no matter what party or who it is.....we are screwed LOL

Unknown said...

We always seem to get screwed no matter what Hel.

Graeme said...

Did you see Coulter endorse Clinton?

SecondComingOfBast said...

Graeme-A lot of conservatives feel that way. If McCain is nominated, the only way he'll win is from crossover Democrats and independents. He will have to pull a lot of them to make up the loss of conservative Republicans who will refuse to vote for him, at least, and may actually go so far as to vote against him.

Hellena-I haven't forgot you. There's been a lot going on, but I am going to add you to my blogroll. In fact, I am thinking of adding you and your fellow coven bloggers to a blogroll all your own, just for the Wyrd Sisters.

Hellena said...

Well thank you! I knew you hadn't forgotten :)

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Conservatives will note Coulter is 100% sarcasm. Coulter isn't going to vote for Hillary and neither are conservatives.

I will note that I claimed I would carry water for Hillary (Vote for the bitch, or you're a fascist pig!) in my on sarcastic style, before Coulter I believe. Maybe she reads me.

I'm still not sure who's drawing more ire from conservatives, McCain (the betrayer) or Hillary (the enemy).

I think Democrats will cross the aisles in primaries to nominate McCain and Republicans are out pulling for Obama.

Get Wesley Snipes to endorse Obama and I'm sold.

SecondComingOfBast said...

Beamish-

"Get Wesley Snipes to endorse Obama and I'm sold."

If he gets the Spring Thomas endorsement (the chick in my late4st post) you'll know he's an "authentic black man". No matter what Bill tells you, it takes more than dancing to "hang" with the brothers.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Well, I was making a tax protester joke...