Friday, February 01, 2008

Blacksnake Moans And Groans

Don't assume most white women will vote for Hillary Clinton over Barak Obama. Obama might do better among white woman than you think he will. There could be a number of reasons for that. They might have it in their heads that Barak would bring about real change, that he would usher in a new era of civil discourse in our political culture that could filter down into all areas of public life. They might be inspired by his inspirational message of the "Audacity of Hope".

There might be a lot of different reasons white women might vote for Barak Obama, reasons just constantly going around inside their heads. Reasons they might not ever mention, in fact.

I can't help but wonder who Spring Thomas, the woman on this site would vote for.

I wonder who her mom and dad would vote for? Not that I'm trying to get something started. On the other hand, why not have a web-site for

"White Women Who Are Married To White Men But Fuck Black Men With Great Big Long Hard Dicks Behind Their Husbands Backs And Put Unflattering Pictures Of Their Little Dick White Husbands Next To Pictures Of Them Fucking Their Monster Size Dick Black Lovers On A Web-Site For Barak Obama".

Of course the only drawback I can see is a lot of younger white girls on a web-site like that might not be old enough to vote. They could sure have an impact though, in their own little way.

9 comments:

Graeme said...

she looks happy

Frank Partisan said...

Barack isn't Shawn Michaels.

SecondComingOfBast said...

Graeme-If you think she looks happy imagine what he felt-well, besides her teeth.

Ren-It took me two weeks to come up with an excuse to use that picture.

Hellena said...

LOL thats awesome!

SecondComingOfBast said...

Hellena-

"LOL thats awesome!"

HaHaHaHa

As Michael from "The Office" might say-

"Hey, that's what she said".

Hellena said...

Hey I want to appologize for this but I have to delete my blog. My coven has had a fit about this blog of yours.
The other girls do not have the same sence of humor I do.
I will still check out your blog who knows I may make another one later.

BB

Hellena

SecondComingOfBast said...

Well, be sure and let me know when you do. So, they had a fit huh? HaHa. Well, it's nice to be noticed anyway.

Unknown said...

I do have a problem with this particular post but not your blog in general and I didn’t have a fit about it. I didn’t know that Hellena was going to delete her blog, I wish that she hadn’t, she really enjoyed blogging and I hope she does make another one.

You sure are being noticed.

sonia said...

THANK YOU, PAGAN

You saved my life with that comment! I dropped that &%&#@&*#*% blogpoll... I was going nuts!