Sunday, August 03, 2014

BACK

Blogger has been throwing so many temper tantrums with me lately I haven't been able t accomplish anything beyond trying to save what I can save and settle for losing what can't be saved. The end result of all this madness is I have ended up losing my latest blogs, for some inexplicable reason (they're still on blogger, I just can't access them, probably because they have been hijacked. 

In the meantime, I divested myself completely of the GoDaddy blog, which has been expropriated by someone who writes boring posts under my old name. He's welcome to it. Me and was never a good fit. So anyway, I'm back, but I've gone through a lot of changes. And so has the blog. I dropped a lot of links, kept some of the better ones, and dropped entire page elements in the process. 

It took me an hour, that seemed to stretch into an eternity, to reinstall Intense Debate. A good thing, because I will not blog without it, to be quite blunt, and I especially will not use Blogger's comment system. I'd just as soon you tried to send up smoke signals than try to use that thing. 

Unfortunately, while I meant to do a series of posts for Lammas, or Lughnasadh, I just haven't had the time. And of course, I'm still engaged in another project, a novel, which will continue to absorb the lion's share of my time. More about that later. I have to admit, it's good to be back on this old blog. Hopefully I can keep it secure this time.