Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Heart And My Soul

It's been some time since I've blogged, for good reason. I've either been too busy, too ill, or too exhausted (or some combination thereof) to even think about it, let alone go to the effort. Also, I find myself veering more and more away from paganism, which has lost almost all its luster for me. It would not be going too far as of now to say The Pagan Temple is in fact a symbolic term at best.

And now this. For some reason, this old song from 1969 popped into my head, and its been impossible to shake it.



Now not even I have the hubris to imagine that some ancient pagan goddess somewhere is desperate to keep me in the pagan fold. Thus, I can only assume that legions of The Pagan Temple fans are waiting breathlessly for my return to the blogosphere.

And granted, there are some things I have to say, about such subjects as the Roberts Supreme Court ruling on the Affordable Care Act; Operation Fast And Furious; my recently kinder and gentler view on Immigration Reform; recent events in the Middle East, especially Egypt; what happened today in Aurora Colorado; who should Mitt Romney choose as his running mate; and perhaps most important of all-

Who had Tony Soprano whacked?

I'll get around to them all eventually, provided I can muster the strength to once again type whole paragraphs..