Oh wait, Scott Brown was an attorney in the State legislature, and Franken was an actor on SNL and a radio host for the now defunct Air America. Now I know which one I should take more seriously...
Oh, okay, I gotcha now. You had me scratching my head there for a minute. I actually don't care about stuff like that. I think there ought to be more, not less, people who are not career politicians. But I see your point now.
I guess in fairness I should post something about Beck's tirades against Brown. He's jealous of Brown, obviously, because Brown is the new darling of the right.
My two word response...
ReplyDeleteAl Franken.
Why, did he say something stupid about this too?
ReplyDeleteBrown's a model. Franken's a comedian. They're both in the Senate.
ReplyDeleteOh wait, Scott Brown was an attorney in the State legislature, and Franken was an actor on SNL and a radio host for the now defunct Air America. Now I know which one I should take more seriously...
ReplyDeleteOh, okay, I gotcha now. You had me scratching my head there for a minute. I actually don't care about stuff like that. I think there ought to be more, not less, people who are not career politicians. But I see your point now.
ReplyDeleteI guess in fairness I should post something about Beck's tirades against Brown. He's jealous of Brown, obviously, because Brown is the new darling of the right.